Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Marley Clothing Co. Update

I've been quite busy lately trying to design for the hunts and fair coming up so please forgive me on the slowness of NEW RELEASES! 

I currently have 1 active hunt running-
Trick or Treat Trail Hunt
Oct. 1st - Nov. 1st

Hunts Coming up-
Shine Prefabs Halloween Hunt
Oct. 15th - Nov. 1st

Shaken Not Stirred Hunt
Nov. 1st - 30th

Suicide Awareness Hunt
Nov. 15th - Dec. 15

Fairs
Winter Fair 2012
Dec. 1st - 15th
I'll be making 5 exclusive outfits that WILL NOT be sold in-store.

Also its October which means its Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have set up a little booth in the MAIN STORE along with 2 vendors at the Bitch Tail satellite location. By the end of the day I will have out 6 exclusive outfits out for this. Each outfit is 200L and ALL proceeds go to MSABC.

Here is alil sneak peek at the 2 outfits already done and set out...



If you'd like to participate it the MSABC fundraiser
Please visit the following landmark to grab your kiosk and vendor.

Also...NEW at Marley -

PrezzieRezzie-15 LOADED-RELOADED ON THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH-COLLECT THEM ALL


Hmm...I think that's about it. So I hope to see every one stop by and help the good cause, slap the MM, maybe grab the lucky chair.....whatever you like and don't forget your prezzie @ the landing point!
xoxo,
Marley


No comments:

Post a Comment